Are You Eligible for $17,500 in Title I Forgiveness benefits?
Grant Programs, Forgiveness Benefits… Confused?
If you are ready to start earning an advanced degree and work at a Title I School, you may not be aware that you qualify for grants and loan-forgiveness programs, or you may not have the time to research the programs and eligibility requirements. If you’re a teacher in a Title I School and are ready to pursue an advanced degree, you could be eligible for:
* $5,000 to $17,500 in Title I Forgiveness benefits
* $4000 per year in TEACH Grant funding
For more information visit:
Annual Open Enrollment for Health Care Information: Open Enrollment for our Health Benefits Program will take place during the month of October. All changes MUST be submitted to Donna Carlin at the Administration Building by Monday, October 23rd and any changes will go into effect as of January 1, 2018.
The new member social dinner will be on Wednesday, November 1st at Costa Del in Union. It will start immediately following building meetings. This dinner is for new members, mentors, head reps, and committee chairs. RSVP to Jill Fischman or Kristen Nunes. For more information please click here.
- NJEA praises Muoio nominationNJEA today congratulated Assemblywoman Liz Muoio on her nomination as state treasurer and commended Governor-elect Phil Murphy for the quality of his selection. NJEA President Marie Blistan released this statement: “Assemblywoman Muoio is a talented and successful leader who will help guide New Jersey through the many fiscal challenges that the Murphy admini […]
Latest NJEA News
- Senate votes to hand huge tax giveaways to the rich paid for by students and working families
- Meet the 2017-18 New Jersey State Teacher of the Year: Amy Andersen
- NJEA Convention draws members from across the state
- Making schools safer for transgender students
- Becoming a teacher of the deaf and hard of hearing